Volunteering with The MoonWalk is one of the most fun, rewarding and unusual things you could ever do. You’ll donate a few hours of your time and make a real impact on the success of the event. You don’t need any previous experience, just the willingness to come out and support a great cause. We’ve got positions for everyone, from night owls to early risers. Check back soon for Volunteer opportunities.
As a Volunteer, you will be an essential member of the core team that makes the whole MoonWalk happen, you’ll meet new friends and get a great view of the action. You’ll be helping thousands of Walkers achieve their goals, and make it possible to raise millions of dollars to fight breast cancer. And, if you just want to have a fun weekend? Then, we’ve got that covered too!
What could you be doing?
We have lots of different volunteer activities and we invite our volunteers to let us know their skills and what they would like to do to help.
We need supportive people like you:
- Marshals to guide and support the route
- Navigators to help our support vehicles get around NYC
- Energetic cyclists for our specialist cycle teams
- Organized minds for our baggage tents
- Warm hearts for our finish line
- Skilled hands for our massage teams
- Bright characters to greet all those walkers and provide them with the food and water they’ll need
Click here for more information on some of our roles.
If you’re part of a bigger team, family or group that wants to come out and volunteer, we can assign you to the same area.
As a Volunteer you will receive a Volunteer handbook and training for your position, a t-shirt, hat, and community service hours (if needed)